Volunteer Training in Sarajevo


Dear Readers,
I spend the last week in Sarajevo for my volunteering Training. We learned a lot about beeing a volunteer and how to reflect and improve not only the work we do in the different Associations, but also how to improve and reflect the intense experience in and for ourselfes to learn as much as possible and take that knowledge and mindset with us to our homecountries at the end of our projects.
The Training helped me to learn a lot about myself And gave me New Motivation for the last month here in Zagreb.

I also got to know the other volunteers and people from all kinds of backgrounds and with different projects. That was by far the most enriching part of the training for me personally. I made New friends and learned so much about different places, cultures, habits, art and also food. I am so happy to have had the Chance to learn so much from them and spend time with such wonderful people, I will surely miss a lot! But we'll do our best to keep in touch.

I also learned a lot about Sarajevo and the Balkan from people first Hand and the stories our Trainers told us about their life and childhood. On our afternoon in the City, i tried the great Coffee, tea and typical food from the Region. I also visited the Museum of crimes against humanity, which was a very emotional but important experience for me.

I bring a lot with me from the Training, personally but also to hopefully enhance the project and the rest of my time in Zagreb. I will keep on doing more reflecting after this week for sure. It will help me to learn even more from this experience and to include habits into my all day life, recepies into my cooking
plans, political and social knowledge into my worldviews and it leaves me with so many great memories to remember.




Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Volontiranje - Sara Blažeković

Prvi Dio moga volontiranja

Novi Vinodolski maturalno putovanje