ZOE - FIRST DAYS



I'm starting to settle in. I know my way around the city quite well by now, as well as the children.
I have been doing Arts and Crafts with the kids for the last three weeks. Sadly, I got sick already on my 4th day of work, so I had to stay home over the rest of the week and also next Monday. As soon as I was better, I was really happy to go back to work and keep on getting used to my workplace, co-workers and the students.

Last Tuesday, I had an English workshop. So I had two different classes. I was kind of nervous, but since I was prepared and the kids were motivated, everything was fine. I have never thought to be a teacher myself, but now I find myself very comfortable in this role and working with kids. I hope to do something similar back in Berlin.

I'm still looking forward to settling into a routine even more and to learn and teach pottery. I find myself even doing arts and crafts on my own at home now. My mother would laugh if she'd seen me, because she's doing the same with her children as an educator at school. Maybe I should consider becoming a teacher after all.
I already feel so attached to this place and the students, saying goodbye in two months might be harder than I thought it would be.

Kind regards,
Zoë Bo Sawitza 

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Volontiranje - Sara Blažeković

Prvi Dio moga volontiranja

Novi Vinodolski maturalno putovanje