My first weeks at Centre Slava Raskaj


 

My stay at Slava Raskaj and in Zagreb has been very fulfilling so far. I feel very welcome and as if I have a lot of possibilities of what to do with the students.

 

I often go to classes and make Drama Workshops with them. Back in Berlin, I have gone to acting class since I am 13 years old and last year, I did an improv class at a school. Knowing what a great way it can be to creatively express yourself and how much fun it is. I want to introduce the pupils to drama.

 

I also spend some time in Natalia's English Classes which I always find very nice. The students tell me about themselves in English and I talk about myself and Berlin.

Another day I joined a sign language workshop with Ana that Sara prepared. It was very interesting to learn the signs, as I barely knew any before and I am very motivated to learn more.

 

Yesterday I collected leaves outside and then the students used gold spray paint to make garlands out of them which was a lot of fun. The garlands turned out very nice. We are planning on making more decor to turn the living room into a cozy and lively space as soon as we get the furniture.


Wish you a nice weekend, see you on Monday!
 


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Volontiranje - Sara Blažeković

Prvi Dio moga volontiranja

Novi Vinodolski maturalno putovanje